Bestway Inflatable Family Paddling Swimming Round Pool 8ft X 26" With Filter Pump, 2100L
The 8' x 26'' / 2.44m x 66cm Fast Set Pool by Bestway is a great family swimming pool. It sets up in only a matter of minutes on a flat surface as only the top ring needs inflated; the body of the pool has a liner that lifts when you fill the pool with water. It also comes with a flow control drain valve, allowing it to be drained quickly at the end of the season. The Fast Set Pool is constructed of tough Tritech™ material, making it extremely durable and guarantees to keep the family swimming for years to come!
Supplied with all hoses and attachments, it will keep the water clean so you can keep is assembled in your garden for the whole summer. Despite being unbelievably easy and quick, this pool also comes with an extremely useful set-up and maintenance DVD so you just can't go wrong. It also comes with an underwater repair patch in case of any mishaps.
- 2.44m x 66cm (8’ x 26’’) Pool Set
- Water capacity (80%): 2,100 L (555 gal.)
- Easy set up
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls
- Liner is supported by an inflatable top ring
- Select a level surface, inflate top ring and the pool will rise as it’s filled with water
- Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain by attaching the valve to a garden hose (with included adapter) to drain away water
- Easy to take down for off-season storage
- Pool is equipped with fittings for compatibility with Flowclear™ filter pumps
- Underwater adhesive repair patch
- The extra strong side walls of this pool are constructed with Tritech™, a 3 layer reinforced material with a polyester mesh core encased between two layers of high gauge PVC material. This creates a total thickness of 0.40-0.80mm (16-32 gauge) depending on the size of the pool, offering superior strength and durability
- 58381GB filter pump (220-240V~, 330 gal pump water flow rate, 280 gal integrated pool system water flow rate), compatible with cartridge 58093 (Ⅰ) 220-240V
- The pool must be set up on a completely flat and level surface. Please do not install the pool if the surface is inclined or sloped.
- The selected location has to be capable of uniformly supporting the weight for the entire time the pool is installed, moreover the location must be flat and must be cleared of all objects and debris including stones and twigs.
- We recommend positioning the pool away from any objects children could use to climb into the pool. Position the pool near an adequate drainage system to deal with overflow or to discharge the pool.
Dismantling the Pool :
- Unscrew the drain valve cap counter-clockwise and remove.
- Connect the adaptor to the hose and put the other end of the hose in the area where you are going to drain your pool. (Check local regulations for drainage by-laws).
- Screw the control ring of the hose adaptor clockwise onto the drain valve. The drain valve will be open and water will start to drain automatically. Open the drain valve to the maximum position.
- Deflate the top ring by squeezing the air valve.
- When the top ring is fully deflated, press the top ring down, and tilt it to drain the pool easily. Completely drain the water in the pool.
- When draining is finished, unscrew the control ring to close the valve.
- Disconnect the hose.
- Screw the cap back onto the drain valve.
- Air dry pool.
Repair : In the event of a leak, patch your pool using the underwater adhesive repair patch provided. You can find the instructions in FAQs on the support section of our website, www.bestwaycorp.com.
Cleaning and Storage :
- Please remove all the accessories and spare parts of the pool and store them clean and dry.
- Once pool is completely dry, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent pool from sticking together, fold pool carefully. If pool is not completely dry, mold may result and will damage the pool liner.
- Store liner and accessories in a dry place with a moderate temperature between 5ºC / 41ºF and 38ºC / 100ºF.
- During the rainy season, pool and accessories should be stored as per above instructions also.
- Improper draining of the pool might cause serious personal injury and/or damage to personal property.
- We strongly recommend the pool is disassembled during the off season (winter months). Store in a dry location out of children’s reach.
Safety measures :
- Never dive into any shallow body of water. This can lead to serious injury or death.
- Do not use the swimming pool when using alcohol or medication that may impair your ability to safely use the pool.
- When pool covers are used, remove them completely from the water surface before entering the pool.
- Protect pool occupants from water related illnesses by keeping the pool water treated and practicing good hygiene.
- Consult the water treatment guidelines in the user’s manual.
- Store chemicals (e.g. water treatment, cleaning or disinfection products) out of the reach of children. Use the signage as outlined below.
- Signage is to be displayed in a prominent position within 2m of the pool.
- Keep children under supervision in the aquatic environment. No diving.
- Removable ladders shall be placed on a horizontal surface.
- Irrespective of materials used for swimming pool construction, accessible surfaces have to be checked regularly to avoid injuries.
- Regularly monitor bolts and screws. Remove splinters or any sharp edges to avoid injuries.
- The pump cannot be used while people are inside the pool!
Box Contains :
1 x 2.44m x 66cm (8’ x 26’’) Pool Set
Underwater adhesive repair patch
Installation and safety instructions