Bestway My First Fast Round Blue Frame Pool 5ft X 15", 580L
Designed to get kids moving, grooving and out of the house, My First Frame Pool is quality-tested and puts the focus back on fun! This pool is great for kids to splash and play in. Available in 1 bright color, this pool is easy to set up and is constructed of rust-resistant metal frames. The pool is easy to take down for storage. Splashing in the sun has never been more fun than with My First Frame Pool!
- 1.52m x 38cm / 5’ x 15”
- Water Capacity (90%): 580L (153 gal.)
- Easy set up
- Corrosion resistant metal frames
- Easy to take down for off-season storage
- The round shape of the pool provides for easy installation, enhanced stability, and less wasted space due to the fact that the pool doesn’t require lateral support
- Underwater adhesive repair patch
Installation of Swimming Pool :
- It is essential the pool is set up on solid, level ground. If the pool is set up on uneven ground it can cause collapse of the pool and flooding, causing serious personal injury and/or damage to personal property. Setting up on uneven ground will void the warranty and service claims.
- Do not set up on driveways, decks, platforms, gravel or asphalt. Ground should be firm enough to withstand the pressure of the water; mud, sand, soft / loose soil or tar are not suitable.
- The ground must be cleared of all objects and debris including stones and twigs.
- Open water valve on the bottom of the pool, water will drain automatically. (Check local regulations for drainage by-laws). Then dismantle the frame of the pool to release the water. Make sure release most of the water in 20 minutes. Note: Drain by adult only!
- Air dry pool. Do not leave the drained pool outside.
Pool Maintenance Warning :
- Change the water of pools frequently (particularly in hot weather) or when noticeably contaminated, unclean water is harmful to the user’s health.
- Please contact your local retailer to obtain chemicals to treat the water in your pool. Be sure to follow the chemical manufacturer’s instructions.
- Proper maintenance can maximize the life of your pool. 4. See packaging for water capacity.
Cleaning and Storage :
- After deflation, use a damp cloth to gently clean all surfaces. Note: Never use solvents or other chemicals that may damage the product.
- Remove all the accessories and spare parts of the pool and store them clean and dry. 3. Once pool is completely dry, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent pool from sticking together, fold pool carefully. If pool is not completely dry, mould may result and will damage the pool liner.
- Store liner and accessories in a cool, dry place out of children’s reach, with a moderate temperature between 5°C / 41°F and 38°C / 100°F.
- During the rainy season, pool and accessories should be stored as instructed above.
- Unproper draining of the pool might cause serious personal injury and/or damage to personal property.
- Check the product for damage at the beginning of each season and at regular intervals when in use.
Safety measures :
- Only for domestic use.
- Only for outdoor use.
- Children can drown in very small amounts of water. Empty the pool when not in use.
- Do not install the paddling pool over concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface.
- Place the product on a level surface at least 2 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.
- Recommend back towards the sun when playing.
- Modification by the consumer of the original paddling pool (for example the addition of accessories) shall be carried out according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Keep assembly and installation instruction for future reference.
Box Contains :
- 1 x Bestway 5' x 15"/1.52m x 38cm My First Frame Pool
- Repair Patch
- 1x Installation and safety instructions