Bestway Steel Pro 7'3" x 59" x 17"/2.21m x 1.50m x 43cm Frame Swimming Pool
Delivering strength, durability and of course hours of entertainment, the Bestway steel pro swimming pool includes all the fixtures and fittings you need to get started, with no tools required setting up is fast and simple.
Ideal for the garden, this above ground swimming pool can be setup straight onto the lawn and thanks to the corrosion resistant steel frame it can be enjoyed all-year-round. Utilizing TriTech material, the triple-layered sidewalls ensures that your family and friends can enjoy your very own swimming pool season after season.
Using the integrated flow control drain valve, emptying your pool is just as easy as filling it up. Simply attach a garden hose with the included adaptor to the valve and drain into a location that is best for you.
This is an above ground pool and as a result is not suitable for building into the ground. Adult supervision always recommended when children are using pools.
Spend your summer on the water in this Bestway Steel Pro pool!
It doesn’t get any better than having your very own pool in your backyard! The Bestway® Steel Pro™ Above Ground Pool offers an ultra-durable option at a great price.
The corrosion-resistant steel frame is sturdy and durable to offer your family fun all summer long. The DuraPlus™ liner is made of durable material that is reinforced for strength and puncture-resistance. This pool is very simple to set up and to take down for off-season storage. No tools are required, and a hose connects to the built-in flow control valve to drain away pool water quickly and easily.
The pool walls are constructed with DuraPlus™, a material reinforced with a polyester mesh core and two layers of high gauge PVC for superior strength and durability
Frame Link System™ - custom-molded T-connectors prevent metal-on-metal corrosion
- Cover By Customer service
- Easy set up
- Corrosion resistant metal frames
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls
- Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain by attaching the valve to a garden hose (with included adapter) to drain away water
- Easy to take down for off-season storage
- Rectangular shape provides more area for swimming and playing
- Water Capacity (90%): 1,200L (317gal.)
- Underwater adhesive repair patch
- Pool is equipped with fittings for compatibility with Flowclear™ filter pumps
- Content: One Pool
Structure: Before assembling your pool, please take a few minutes to check all the parts and become familiar with their position.
- Unscrew the drain valve cap on the outside of the pool counter clockwise and remove.
- Connect the adaptor to the hose and put the other end of the hose in the area where you are going to drain your pool. (Check local regulations for drainage by-laws).
- Screw control ring of the hose adaptor onto the drain valve clockwise. The drain valve will be open, and water will start to drain automatically. ATTENTION: Water flow can be controlled with the control ring.
- When draining is finished, unscrew the control ring to close the valve.
- Disconnect the hose.
- Screw the cap back onto the drain valve. 7. Air dry pool. ATTENTION: Do not leave the drained pool outside.
- Please remove all the accessories and spare parts of the pool and store them clean and dry.
- Once pool is completely dry, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent pool from sticking together, fold pool carefully. If pool is not completely dry, mould may result and will damage the pool liner.
- Store liner and accessories in a dry place with a moderate temperature between 5ºC / 41ºF and 38ºC / 100ºF.
- During the rainy season, pool and accessories should be stored as per above instructions also.
- Improper draining of the pool might cause serious personal injury and/or damage to personal property.
- We strongly recommend the pool is disassembled during the off season (winter months). Store in a dry location out of children’s reach.