Bestway Steel Pro MAX 12' x 30"/3.66m x 76cm Swimming Pool Set
The Bestway® 12ft Steel Pro™ Frame Pool Set is from Bestway's renowned range of superior strength, rust-resistant steel-framed above ground pools. Supplied with everything you need to construct it, it has all the fixtures and fittings required including a 330gal filter pump with Seal & Lock System™ to help keep the water clear, clean and pristine!
Unlike in-ground swimming pools, above ground swimming pools are simply set-up onto a flat, solid surface. It’s a perfect swimming pool for the garden because it can be erected straight onto the lawn and be taken down whenever it's not in use! The corrosion resistant metal frames coupled with the triple layer side walls ensures your family and friends can enjoy your 6,473L capacity pool for many seasons to come. Made with Bestway's trademarked Tri-Tech™ construction, this material features a 3-ply reinforced layering system; a polyester mesh core encased in two layers of heavy gauge PVC, offering the utmost strength and durability.
When it comes to emptying your pool, the built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy. Simply attach a garden hose with the included adaptor to the valve and drain the water away in a location that is best for you. Supplied with underwater adhesive repair patch. This is an above ground pool and as a result is not suitable for building into the ground. Adult supervision always recommended when children are using pools.
- The pool walls are constructed with DuraPlus™, a material reinforced with a polyester mesh core and two layers of high gauge PVC for superior strength and durability
FrameLink System™ - custom-molded T-connectors prevent metal-on-metal corrosion
Realistic Prismatic Stone printing provides the pool with a beautiful print that adds texture and a rich blue color to the inner liner
- Easy 20-minute setup
- Easy to dissemble when preparing for off-season storage
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls provide additional support
- Round shape means easy installation, enhanced stability and less wasted space.
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls
- Built-in flow control drain valve connects with to garden hose (with included adapter) to easily drain away water
- Water Capacity (90%): 6,473 L (1,710 gal.)
- Underwater adhesive repair patch
- Pool is equipped with fittings for compatibility with Flowclear™ filter pumps
- Contents: One pool, filter pump (#58381GB), compatible with Type I cartridge (#58093)
Bestway will not be responsible for damage caused to the pool due to mishandling or failure to follow these instructions.
- Lay out all parts and check that you have the correct quantities as listed in the components list. For assistance or FAQs, please visit the support section on our website, bestwaycorp.com.
- Spread out the pool and make sure the pool is right side up, let it sit exposed to direct sunlight for 1 hour or more so that the pool is more flexible during set up.
- Place the pool near an adequate drainage system to deal with overflow water and ensure the pool’s inlet A and outlet B are correctly positioned to allow your filter pump to connect to a power source.
- Unscrew the drain valve cap on the outside of the pool counter clockwise and remove.
- Connect the adaptor to the hose and put the other end of the hose in the area where you are going to drain your pool. (Check local regulations for drainage by-laws).
- Screw control ring of the hose adaptor onto the drain valve clockwise. The drain valve will be open and water will start to drain automatically. ATTENTION: Water flow can be controlled with the control ring.
- When draining is finished, unscrew the control ring to close the valve.
- Disconnect the hose.
- Screw the cap back onto the drain valve.
- Air dry pool. ATTENTION: Do not leave the drained pool outside.
- Please remove all the accessories and spare parts of the pool and store them clean and dry.
- Once pool is completely dry, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent pool from sticking together, fold pool carefully. If pool is not completely dry, mould may result and will damage the pool liner.
- Store liner and accessories in a dry place with a moderate temperature between 5ºC / 41ºF and 38ºC / 100ºF.
- During the rainy season, pool and accessories should be stored as per above instructions also.
- Improper draining of the pool might cause serious personal injury and/or damage to personal property.
- We strongly recommend the pool is disassembled during the off season (winter months). Store in a dry location out of children’s reach.
- Not suitable for children under 3.
- Adult supervision always
Box Containes :
- Bestway Steel Pro MAX 12' x 30"/3.66m x 76cm Pool Set
- Filter pump
- 1 x Set-up manual instruction
- 1 x Heavy-duty repair patch