Bestway Steel Pro MAX 14' x 33"/4.27m x 84cm Swimming Pool Set
A fun swim for the whole family - with the Bestway steel pro max pool is the ideal solution for a refreshing swim in summer. Practical, it mounts in the blink of an eye, without tools. Particularly stable and durable, the swimming pool has a robust steel frame with anti-corrosion coating, solid joints, and walls in robust tritech, material consisting of a layer of laminated polyester mesh surrounded by 2 layers of resistant pvc. For additional stability of the pool, the pool is equipped with a solid safety base. Thanks to the seal & lock connection system, the steel frame of the swimming pool is waterproof: the water does not risk infiltration and the anti-corrosion coating is not damaged. To empty the basin, the drain valve can be connected to the garden hose using the included adapter, allowing water to drain out. And for optimal water cleanliness, the pool is delivered with its filtration pump and 2 filter cartridges, easy to maintain. At the visual level, the interior of the pool is decorated with a mosaic pattern. And with its round design, it is particularly simple to assemble. The delivery also includes a self-adhesive repair kit. 90% full, the tank has a capacity of 10,220 l. the product features in detail: simple assembly without tools steel frame with anti-corrosion coating safety base for more stability integrated drain valve included in delivery: filtration pump, 2 filter cartridges & self-adhesive repair kit dimensions: 427 (diameter) x 84 cm material: tritech blue color
- The pool walls are constructed with DuraPlus™, a material reinforced with a polyester mesh core and two layers of high gauge PVC for superior strength and durability
FrameLink System™ - custom-molded T-connectors prevent metal-on-metal corrosion
Realistic Prismatic Stone printing provides the pool with a beautiful print that adds texture and a rich blue color to the inner liner
- Easy 20-minute setup
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls provide additional support
- Round shape means easy installation, enhanced stability and less wasted space.
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls
- Built-in flow control drain valve connects with to garden hose (with included adapter) to easily drain away water
- Water Capacity (90%): 10,220 L (2,700 gal.)
- Underwater adhesive repair patch
- Pool is equipped with fittings for compatibility with Flowclear™ filter pump
- Contents: One pool, filter pump (#58383GB), Compatible with Type II cartridge (#58094)
- Easy and fast assembly, no tools, 20 minutes with 3 people
- Packaging measures: 50x30x104 cm
Bestway will not be responsible for damage caused to the pool due to mishandling or failure to follow these instructions.
- Lay out all parts and check that you have the correct quantities as listed in the components list.
- Spread out the pool and make sure the pool is right side up, let it sit exposed to direct sunlight for 1 hour or more so that the pool is more flexible during set up.
- Place the pool near an adequate drainage system to deal with overflow water and ensure the pool’s inlet A and outlet B are correctly positioned to allow your filter pump to connect to a power source.
- Unscrew the drain valve cap on the outside of the pool counter clockwise and remove.
- Connect the adaptor to the hose and put the other end of the hose in the area where you are going to drain your pool. (Check local regulations for drainage by-laws).
- Screw control ring of the hose adaptor onto the drain valve clockwise. The drain valve will be open, and water will start to drain automatically. ATTENTION: Water flow can be controlled with the control ring.
- When draining is finished, unscrew the control ring to close the valve.
- Disconnect the hose.
- Screw the cap back onto the drain valve.
- Air dry pool. ATTENTION: Do not leave the drained pool outside.
- Please remove all the accessories and spare parts of the pool and store them clean and dry.
- Once pool is completely dry, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent pool from sticking together, fold pool carefully. If pool is not completely dry, mould may result and will damage the pool liner.
- Store liner and accessories in a dry place with a moderate temperature between 5ºC / 41ºF and 38ºC / 100ºF.
- During the rainy season, pool and accessories should be stored as per above instructions also.
- Improper draining of the pool might cause serious personal injury and/or damage to personal property.
- We strongly recommend the pool is disassembled during the off season (winter months). Store in a dry location out of children’s reach.
- Bestway Steel Pro MAX 14' x 33"/4.27m x 84cmSteel Frame POOL
- Filter Pump with UK 3 pin plug
- Installation guide